Thursday, June 24, 2010

Favorite activity , most useful and interesting in Renton ESL for you

From Liz: What was your favorite activity or assignment this quarter? Write in your blog about what was most useful and/or interesting for you

From me : I joint the class in the end of this quarter. I focus on improvement in written English. Thereby the most interesting for me it's to write and get corrected my mistaken, but there are  bonus in this process i.e. I expand my vocabulary in more nuance English . I get more detaile   in reading comprehensive . It also give me chance to go deeper into understanding American  culture, history and more

I find it is very interesting to adopter  idea of using online resource to teach languages. The students get two bird with one stone in the Technology and English. By applying Blogging into writing assignment is the environmental friendly idea. Think all the tree we are able to save.

No comments:

Post a Comment