Monday, June 21, 2010

My Father's day weekend 2010

Assignment from Liz "Did you use English over the weekend? When? Where? Why? Write a few sentences in your blog about when you used it. "

This is my 2 days working weekend as a product demonstrator. It requires lot of verbal English usage to promote new launch products, but only limited to the most common every day's sentences.
Professional my script will always emphasis following points (I am memorizing as "VIPC$" (Verbal Important Product cost a dollar)
1) Polite Verbal Invitation..
2) What is the product?
3) New or Improved product in the existence brand or totally new brand?
4) Mention the Advantages of product nutrition or convenient .
5) Saving Cost of product with comparing in regular price and event price.
6) Location of the product within store.

Sometimes on the project training manual there is Demo script, but I don't follow it 100%, because It is not natural and too long. the consumer will loose interest

Both evenings after work I watched my weekly Chinese drama with English Subtitle

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have to think on your feet all the time - it must be tiring.
    Note:
    Sometimes
    training maual
    it is not natural
    Both evenings
    I watched

    ReplyDelete